The EFS XTR Shock Absorber Range is developed specifically for the Out-back off-road Tourer, with a heavily laden 4wd. It is Improved with increased oil capacities to reduce operating temperatures and incorporates a highly robust construction to take on the worst Australian Out-back roads. EFS XTR shock absorber are designed & developed to suit each vehicle and are not a one shock suits all approach. They are constructed from high quality internal and external components to meet the demands of the modern 4wd.
- 64mm External Tube - Greater oil capacity to keep the valve at a lower operating temperature
- Low Pressure Nitrogen Gas - Helps prevent the oil from cavitating (foaming)
- Long Travel Design - Maximises wheel articulation
- 40mm Piston, Twin Tube Construction - Increased control of the spring during the rebound and compression cycles
- 20mm Quality Hardened Chromed Piston Rod - Longer service life, and greater lateral strength
- 2 mm Outer & Inner Wall Thickness - Greater durability and strength
- Dynamic Motion Control Valve - Adjusts to different road & off road conditions Vehicle & Height Specific Valving
- Mounting bushes – EFS use long life polyurethane & rubber bushes dependant on application
NOTE: price is for each shock.