The system consists of a heat sensitive BlazeCut Tube made of a special plastic which is closed by a stainless steel fitting oneach end. The BlazeCut Tube has both storage and detection function which means that the extinguishing agent isstored directly in the BlazeCut Tube and no additional storage devices such as cylinder is needed.
- Universal Use: High felxibilty of BlazeCut Tube and A, B, C and electrical fires class rating can protect almost any space
- High cost-effectivity: zero maintenance, long working life, automatic activation beats the competiton in cost effectivity
- Pressure gauge to monitor the pressure at any time
- Clean and effective extinguishing agent: worl-wide known and accepted HFC gases (HFC-227ea and HFC-236fa)
- Very simple installation: no training required for installation
- No harm to protected enclosure and people when discharged
- Long Working life: 5-10years depending on the type of application
- Automatic operation based on increased temperature: ideal for non-occupied spaces or spaces out of sight
- Available in 4 sizes (1m, 2m, 3, & 4m) to suit any application
- Low operation temperatures: up to -40°C
- Activation temperature: about 120°C
Please Note: Due to the nature of this product, there can be a delay in dispatching orders.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Power Tech Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.