Terrain Tamer Swivel hub rebuild kit suit 75 series Landcruiser
- Swivel Ball seal kit & Axle seal incl wheel bearings
- Kit contains – felt, rubber ring, metal locator ring & ½ moon plates (axle seal separate)
- Fitted behind the swivel housing to ensure contaminants do not damage the CV Joint.
- Can be fitted whilst the housing is still assembled on the vehicle.
- A swivel housing is located on the front axle of the
majority of ‘solid axle’ 4wds.
- Generally, CV Joints are encased in a rubber boot.
- In rough terrain the potential for damage is high,
therefore the swivel housing is a more robust way to
protect the CV Joint
Why is it important from a Replacement Parts view point?
- Service intervals range between 80000km’s to 120 000km’s
- Swivel housing kits contain all components required for servicing
*contents may differ based on vehicle
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Power Tech Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.