Hack it like a mechanic with this dash-mounted Codebreaker!
Featuring 4 modes, this tool allows you to further investigate the inner workings of your vehicle’s Engine Control Unit (ECU).
No tools required! The 4-Mode OBD2 Computer can be mounted anywhere on the vehicle dashboard in just minutes. Connecting directly to your vehicle’s OBD2 system via the Data Link Connector (DLC) located under your dash, this device is easy to install and capable of monitoring engine performance & fuel economy.
Troubleshoot engine fault codes on OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles (most vehicles manufactured in Aus & NZ since 2007).
• Read & clear trouble codes
• Easily determine the cause of the ‘Check Engine’/Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
• Turns off ‘Check Engine’ light & resets monitors
• View freeze Frame data to determine the cause of fault codes
• Displays monitor and I/M readiness status
• Retrieves vehicle information - VIN, CIN, CVN
Measure & Monitor 4 different sets of real-time engine data simultaneously.
• Fuel system status
• Vehicle speed
• Engine coolant temperature
• Fuel rail pressure
• Intake manifold absolute pressure
• Engine RPM
• Calculated engine load value
• Ignition timing
• Intake air pressure
• Absolute throttle position
• Battery voltage
• Short term fuel trim
• Oxygen sensor output voltage
• Airflow rate
• Commanded secondary air status
Display useful information to help manage fuel consumption such as Kilometers per Liter (KPL), fuel range, trip time, etc.
• Maximum speed
• Average speed
• Driving time
• Driving distance
• Fuel used
• Trip fuel economy
• Distance to empty
• Time to empty
• Fuel to empty
• Engine power
The 4-Mode OBD2 Computer saves up to 300 hours of driving data, allowing retrieval of information from each trip.
• Time and date of each trip
• Distance travelled for each trip
• Maximum speed during each trip
• Time over speed
• Number of times of extreme acceleration during each trip
• Number of times of extreme deceleration during each trip
• Number of hard acceleration and braking
• Average speed
• Average fuel consumption
• 4-Mode OBD2 Computer
• Velcro mounting strips
• OBD2 DLC connector cable
• USB cable
• User guide
• Display: Back-lit, 2 lines x 16 character display
• Operating Temp: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
• Storage Temp: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
• Power: 8 to 18 volts provided via vehicle power
• Dimensions: Length x Width x Height
• 126mm (5in) x 41.6mm (1.61in) x 26.6mm (1.05in)
• Net Weight: 0.30kg (0.60lb)
• Gross Weight: 0.35kg (0.72lb)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Power Tech Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.