Terrain Tamer Swivel hub rebuild kit suit 80/105/79 series landcruisers
- Swivel Ball seal kit & Axle seal incl wheel bearings
- Kit contains – felt, rubber ring, metal locator ring & ½ moon plates (axle seal separate)
- Fitted behind the swivel housing to ensure contaminants do not damage the CV Joint.
- Can be fitted whilst the housing is still assembled on the vehicle.
- A swivel housing is located on the front axle of the
majority of ‘solid axle’ 4wds.
- Generally, CV Joints are encased in a rubber boot.
- In rough terrain the potential for damage is high,
therefore the swivel housing is a more robust way to
protect the CV Joint
Why is it important from a Replacement Parts view point?
- Service intervals range between 80000km’s to 120 000km’s
- Swivel housing kits contain all components required for servicing
*contents may differ based on vehicle
*For front swivel housing kit, front wheel bearing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Power Tech Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.