The Pedders Trakryder Rear disc brake conversion kit to suit the Ford Ranger and Mazda BT50 2011 - Onwards
Key Features & Benefits:
• Easy inspection. The car owner does not have to
remove the wheels to look at the disc brake system.
• Increased stopping power over drum brakes. Smaller
pad area, but more clamping efficiently. Brake pedal
feel and modulation are improved.
• The disc brakes are completely self-adjusting and
have less moving parts.
• It takes longer for the disc brake to achieve brake
fade, because they have a wider surface area that is
directly exposed to air.
• Disc brakes drain water quickly whereas once water
enters a drum brake, it stays there longer hindering
• Brake mounting is very easy. Only two bolts are
needed to be removed to replace brake pads.
• Kit is inclusive of all of the necessary hardware to
update the rear drum brake to ad Pedders TrakRyder
Rear Disc Brake. Kit contents includes are pair of
Pedders TrakRyder Geomet coated and slotted disc
brake rotors. Plus a set of rear TrakRyder Kevlar
Ceramic brake pads.
• ADR 35/05 compliant – Extensive testing to support
our Australian design rule certification.
• Installation video supplied along with fitting
• 2 Year 40,000kms Nationwide Warranty.
• Each rear drum to disc conversion kit must be installed
by a Pedders outlet or approved distributor. Talk to
your local Pedders expert for further information.
Vehicles that use this part
- Ford Ranger, 4WD, 2011-2015 PX
- Ford Ranger, 4WD, 2015-Onwards PX MkII
- Mazda, BT50, 4WD, 2011-2015
- Mazda, BT50, 4WD, 2015-Onwards