Pro Airflow Side Forced Air
Pyrotect’s Patented SA2015 Pro Airflow Tri-Weave Carbon Composite helmets are unmatched by the competition. The Pro Airflow SA2015 helmets come with a unique six pad interior system which allows for resizing the helmet for a perfect fit along with corrugated ridges which allow for better heat transfer. The interior forced air channels were redesigned and improved upon, by incorporating additional ventilation ports strategically placed to provide optimal cooling throughout. The Pro Airflow helmets are vacuumed bagged and autoclave cured for superior helmet strength and durability while keeping the helmet as light as possible.
- Designed with a Tri-Weave Carbon Composite Vacuum bagged & autoclave cured lightweight shell for maximum durability
- Stainless Steel hardware and a Kevlar chinstrap
- New Head Liner air channel design for better adjustability, added comfort, and improved air flow
- Removable six pad headliner & cheek pad system for cleaning and easy resizing for a perfect fit
- .125″ Polycarbonate shield with tear off post
- Rubber eye port seal
- Compatible with Racing Optics or Ultra Shield tear offs
- Large eye port offers greater visibility
- M6 inserted for head-neck restraint devices
- Great aerodynamics
- Fire retardant Nomex interior
- Snell SA 2015 rated
- Sizes XS to XXXL
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Power Tech Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.