The home mechanic’s buddy! The Codebreaker Handheld Scan Tool is easy to use & install, connecting directly to the OBD2 system via the Data Link Connector (DLC) located under your dashboard.
Compact to fit in your palm, this device is capable of scanning and reading trouble codes, diagnosing any problems present in your vehicle’s Engine Control Unit (ECU). Any errors encountered are clearly displayed on screen, and once resolved, your ‘Check Engine Light’ can be cleared!
- Works with all OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles (manufactured in Aus & NZ from 2007 on)
- Reads & clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- Easily determines the cause of the ‘Check Engine’/Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
- Turns off ‘Check Engine’ light & resets all monitors
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status
- Retrieves Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Includes professional codes analysis database
- Clearly displays data in real-time
Operating Voltage: 8V to 25V
• Operating Current: 52mA (Max)
• Operating Temp: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
• Storage Temp.: -30°C to 80°C (-22°F to 176°F)
• Display: 128 x 64 dot matrix monochrome, with white backlight
• Multilingual Operating System
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Power Tech Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.